“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” ~ Coachfucious
The first and foremost thing you need to do is be ready and ably to sell your product or service in a snapshot. In order to get the clients you are looking for you absolutely need to be prepared to meet with your clients wherever they are and whatever they do. What will set you apart from all the rest of the people in your business is the MANTRA that you will sing to enchant your clients and get them close to you.
This mantra identifies who you are, what you do and why your client will choose you over all the others on the market and is most commonly known as elevator speech.
Before we create one, we will go though the brainstorming process.
There are a couple of tough questions that can be answered before we roll up our sleeves and start creating our client magnet.
1. Who am I? In what capacity I want to serve you?
2. What business I am in? What results do my business promise to you as a client?
3. Who is my client? How does he look like?
4. What makes me different from the competition? Why should the client do business with me?
5. What are the benefits of my customer when buying my product / services?
Those questions, when systemized, don’t look as if they will come out of the page and bite you but when you think about it 90% of the time to come up with ideas is very difficult. Usually this uneasiness to decide on the right answers for you and your business springs from the fact that most of us consciously or not are employees in their business and being an owner of a business is just that – being employed by yourself to perform the job task- owner.
The way to go out of this trap where you end up employing yourself and go into the thinking hat that is only concerned with how to elevate your business the answers will start flowing to you.
Whenever you are ready with our own answers to the clarification questions, you can start writing your elevator speech. This speech you will be able to say wherever you go whatever you do and you will be able to sell your product or service in 30 seconds. And I will show example with my own elevator speech.
1. For whom are you offering your product / service? Who is your client?
Your sentence will start with “for” as in: “For unstoppably determined people”
2. What is it that your customer wants / needs and you are offering?
Your sentence will start with “who” as in: “Who want to live with passion and be financially independent”
3. What product or service you are offering?
Your sentence will start with “the” as in: “The Life & Money Coaching of Tsvetanka (Sue) Petrova”
4. What category does your product or service satisfy?
Your sentence will start with “is a” as in: “Is a walk through into the world of achieving your goals”
5. What is the benefit that your client will receive when buying your product / service?
Your sentence will start with “that” as in: “That is low cost and at the same time high in value because”
6. Who are your competitors and why you are better than them?
Your sentence will start with “unlike” as in: “Unlike others I walk the walk, and talk the talk.”
7. What is the single most important thing that sets you apart form the competition?
Your sentence will start with “our” as in: “Our coaching re-frames circumstances and life situations into possibilities and I help my clients turn those possibilities into opportunities.”
The most important step is as soon as you have your MANTRA ready, chant it as much as possible to as many people as possible and then just happily receive all the goodness the powerful mantra that you just created can bring into your business life.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .